Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Dream Patio Is On It's Way!

These two magazines give me way too many projects! Once I see the cute houses featured in them I'm on a mission to make ours better.  Right now its on its way! Thanks to my employee appreciation today I won $200 which went towards our home improvement project.  :) It's a work in progress, but I think its a good start. Pressure washers are amazing! I wish I had a old picture of what the wood looked like before.






 $100 for winning the best dessert! This is the very cute dirt dessert.
 Layla got to come along for the party!



 Cale and I decided to have date night in with candles and buffalo chicken dip. Mmmm!






Our W for Wagner beer glasses are so cute I had to post a pic. Kirklands
One HAPPY Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think.

Come on spill the beans! :)

Wendy