Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feeling Froggy?

This weekend at the 4th Annual Frogtown Hollow Jam we got to take Layla Bayla out for a night on the town with our peeps. :) She did so good around the big crowd and all the other dogs, including two big Mastiffs!  A beautiful Saturday night on the lawn with my hubby, puppy, friends, "Dumpster Fries", topped with chili, nacho cheese, ketchup, S&P, paired with some good Draft Beer and local music made me a happy girl!  The night could have only been topped off by taking a trip on the hot air balloon, but we decide to just admire it from the ground.  Besides, I had a big day planned for Sunday.  I would be heading off to Sea Island, Georgia! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think.

Come on spill the beans! :)

Wendy