Thursday, June 16, 2011

DIY Chalkboard

 

After seeing & hearing about all of these cute do it yourself chalkboards I definitely wanted to try it myself.  So I went to Hobby Lobby and got a bulletin board with a cute black frame around it that was 50% off and it has a small crack in it so I got it for $8.00! Jumped over to Michael's to get gold Metallic spray paint and Chalkboard spray paint.  I flipped the bulletin board over and sprayed it with the chalkboard spray and painted the frame with the gold spray paint.  I waited 24 hours for it to dry and tied it up with a pretty sheer ribbon.  It turned out perfect!  Just another thing to mark off my house wish list.  Check!


Before Bulletin Board

Tools


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think.

Come on spill the beans! :)

Wendy